Sunday, July 24, 2011

along the HIGHWAY...

There are many spectacular places all along the route to my gaon.. but unfortunately one cant stop all all these places.. we did manage to stop at to unmissable places..

on my return from gaon to Bombay, just after Chiplun and a few curvy Ghats comes this massive Waterfall..

and as you get closer to it... it gets even more massive...

I literally has to stand about 30-40m away from the waterfall to avoid the spray of the fall

Interestingly during the summers there's not a drop of water at this place...
Another un-mistaken feature along the highway is this fort like structure on the cliffs of a hill, just after Mahad ... Honestly don't know much of the history, but it dint take much time for me and my Brother to take a quick tour of it...

a short hike takes you up-close to this massive well built structure...



thats how Mahad looks from up there..and you see that black spot on the road.. thats our old Honda City..I loved that vehicle..
anyways that should be it, for the time being.. if any more pictures i take I would surly update this place...

Cheersss..
Tanzeem Patankar

No comments:

Post a Comment